- A strong campus begins with quality leadership.
- Quality leaders are developed through mentoring and coaching.
- Data driven leadership is crucial to sustainable growth.
- Personal reflection is essential for healthy leaders.
- In order to turnaround a campus the leader must be emotionally centered and data driven.
- Data rooms, also known as war rooms, help leaders focus on critical areas.
- The climate and culture of a campus impacts student and teachers success.
- Every campus person has the potential to make a positive and sustainable impact on the entire campus.
The primary focus of Stachlen LLC is leadership development. This is accomplished through mentoring and coaching.
Do you want to:
- Energize the leader in you?
- Ignite the power of leadership in your organization?
- Motivate yourself and others to live full, prosperous, balanced lives?
- Create a real plan for personal and professional success?
- Lead your team to success using data?
- Improve your campus leadership skills?
- Create and maintain a campus data room?
- Create a plan to realize your vision?